Tuesday 4 December 2012

Haul 001.

Hi there pretty people!



Here are a few things i've picked up recently. I am going to stay away from shopping for myself now as  it's nearly christmas, or so I'll tell myself.



Goodies!


Sleek Palettes.
Sleek currently is on 3 for 2 in Superdrug!



I love the packaging, so....sleek ;)

Ultra Matte Bright Palette - £7.99
I wanted some bright colours for my kit and this was perfect, small enough to carry about but packed full of bright, pigmented colours!

Au Naturel Palette - £7.99
What more would you want from a nude palette? This will cover so many looks in a small, convenient palette. Keeps me happy!

Oh So Special Palette - £7.99
I love this palette, so pretty! Lot's of pretty shades in there and would make a great bridal palette too.

 Blush by 3 in Pumpkin - £9.99
These might look scary but applied with a light hand they are beautiful! They are ridiculously good value for money, I will be going back and purchasing all the other colours!


A few make up bits from boots while I was christmas shopping.


Collection 2000 Glitter Liners in Hustle and  - £2.99
I LOVE these liners. They do exactly what you need them to do, come in a variety of colours, are so pretty and have such a little price tag.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - £7.99
I haven't tried this properly yet but i'm dead excited to! I have heard so many good things about this and with my current dry skin condition i'm hoping this will work some wonders for me.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Nude and Silver- £3.99
I am SO impressed with these! I haven't had a chance to use them too much yet but they are so soft and creamy, just like butter screams to mind. I would say these are very comparable to the Urban Decay eyeliners with a lot smaller price tag!

Rimmel Lastin Finish Blush in Pink Rose - £3.99 
This is so pretty, almost more of a highlighter than a blush. I've only just tried it out on the back of my hand but the texture was smooth and the colour was a pinky gold. Can't wait to give this one a go!


 Lee Stafford -For hair that never grows past a certain length treatment - £7.99
I've not really heard too much about this but I am desperate for my hair to grow so I thought I'd give this a go. Anyone had any really great results from it?




I either really love everything i've tried so far or i'm really excited to try it out! I'm so impressed with high street/drug store products atm and can't wait to spend some more money on it all next year! If there is anything you'd like an in depth review on then please feel free to leave me a comment and i'll see what I can do :)


What are you favourite high street/drug store buys atm?!

Alexandra 
x

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! You picked up some nice bits. Ive tagged you in 'The blogger tag' btw. http://aprilrose-xo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-blogger-tag.html :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab haul - I WANT all of it heeh I'm definitely your newest follower! Do you think you could check my blog out and perhaps follow back please?
    Thank you
    Rachael
    xxxx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sleek pallets look amazing! I've tagged you in the blogger tag, but just seen you've already been tagged above! xx http://kathrynmariaxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous of your Sleek palettes! And I've heard so many good things about the Rimmel foundation

    Josie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete