Thursday 13 December 2012

RAVE - Elizabeth Arden Advance Eye Fix Primer

Hi there pretty people!

So let's get down to it, I'll admit it.....I have super oily eyelids *shudders* that sounds so nasty doesn't it?! That just doesn't sound nice at all, but the truth is I do! Not only does it just sound horrible it also ruins my life a little when it comes to applying anything to my eyes that I want to actually stay there for longer than 20 minutes. So of course I've tried primers, I've tried cream eyeshadow bases of all brands to try make it stick, i've tried eyeshadow primers from cheap to expensive including most people's beloved Urban Decay Primer Potion and i'm telling you N O T H I N G make's my eye products stick like this Elizabeth Arden primer does. I didn't even know about this little bad boy until one random trip to Boots, once again I was shopping with my mum and we'd gone to the Clinque counter in boots to ask if they had anything to stop my stupidly oily lids from ruining my life and the lady on the counter told me that she too suffered with oily eyelids! She took me over to the unguarded Elizabeth Arden counter (totally off point but I hate that makeup counters are either over run with annoying woman (i know they aren't all annoying) or completely left alone!?) and told me that this was her holy grail product and that it works wonders. I jumped for joy and headed straight for the till. 



So I know what you're thinking, £20 for 7.5ml of product when you could pay £14.50 for 11ml of product at Urban Decay?! Honestly I couldn't be happier with this product. My make up doesn't crease, slide off, gives me such brilliant colour pay off and of course the longevity is amazing so to me there is no competition. I use next to nothing of this product for both eyes and my brows so I know it's gonna last forever as well! I really don't have a bad thing to say about this product. So if you have oily eyelids too I hope you give this a go and let me know how you get on! It could be a cheeky last minute christmas present?!


!This has to be my favourite product of 2012!


Thanks for reading.


Alexandra 
x


3 comments:

  1. I love pretty much all Elizabeth Arden products, especially the hand creams , this looks fab and I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend loves Elizabeth Arden products - I need to try :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this review! I have been browsing around to find whether this eye primer would suit my oily lid, because I'm planning to buy it online. And now that I read your post, it totally convinced me, thanks a lot! :)


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete